Job Vacancy: Technical Sale Engineer/BDM Victoria– Electronic Security
BGW Technologies (part of the BGW Group of Companies) is currently seeking a Technical Sales Engineer Victoria.
The focus of our business is on people (customers & staff) and helping them grow and succeed, as such- we are looking for people that share these values.
BGWT source industry leading products locally and globally and distribute to the trade. With a strong and growing range of products covering Intrusion, CCTV, Access Control, IT and Data – there is no limit to what we can provide and ultimately making our customer’s jobs and lives easier.
We offer excellent employee benefits, a great company culture and an environment that encourages growth and promotion.
If you have a keen eye for technology and enjoy working in an energetic, people focused business please contact us today.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating and providing system designs and quotations of complex, integrated security solutions.
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with customers, consultants and end users.
- Generate new business and sales via email, phone and customer visits.
- Identifying and pursuing new account opportunities.
- Responding to and assisting customers in tender responses
- Provide presentations and demonstrations to potential customers.
- Achieving monthly sales targets and assistance with forecasting.
- Ability to attend Industry functions and events.
- Learning and continually developing product knowledge for BGWT’s range of access control, security systems and CCTV surveillance products.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A people person with the ability to form strong relationships
- Experience in CCTV, Access Control and relevant IT knowledge.
- Proven track record in sales and ability to develop and maintain a strong pipeline
- A positive can do attitude, willingness to learn and dedication.
- A technical understanding of electronic security products and an interest in technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Current driver’s license.
- Previous experience in electronic security industry is essential.
If you genuinely meet this profile, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion call Nigel Bond on 0481 352 319. No recruiters please.