Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter the Panasonic Security Solution Dealer Promotion Contest (the "Contest") form part of these conditions of entry. Each participant entering the Contest is deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open only to Australian businesses/dealers who are customers of and hold a valid trading account with BGW Technologies and whom receive permission from the business/dealer Principals to enter the Contest during the Promotional Period. To be eligible to enter, the business/dealer must purchase Panasonic Security products between 1st November 2018 to 31st March 2019 ("Contest Period"). If the business/dealer wins the promotional offer, Panasonic and BGW Technologies require written approval and advice from the business/dealer Principal as to which person will represent the business/dealer on the promotional trip.
3. The rewards included within this Contest are:
a) The first 10 Dealers to purchase at least $100,000 of Panasonic Security products, measured at the net invoice price to Dealers excluding Goods and Services Tax, from BGW Technologies during the Contest Period will be invited to participate in a trip to Japan which shall run for a period of 6 days from 17 October 2019 to 22 October 2019 (including travel).
b) The value of each participant's trip will be AUD$7,000 per person which will include airfares from the participant's location in Australia to Fukuoka, Japan, travel insurance covering only the duration of the trip, entry tickets to see the Rugby World Cup Quarter Finals 1 & 3 at Oita Stadium on Saturday 19 October 2019 and Sunday 20 October 2019, all accommodation costs while overseas, all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), sightseeing in Beppu, visit to SSBD and internal transport from Fukuoka and Beppu. One person per dealer may join the trip.
c) Any alcohol and beverages that are not included in the meals provided will be at the participant's expense.
4. Passport, Visa and Health requirements are the responsibility of the individual participant. Each participant must have a valid passport with at least six months validity from the date of return. When assisting with the travel booking, the Promotor will assume that all participants on the booking have a valid passport. If this is not the case, the participant must let the Promotor know. The final responsibility for ensuring documentation is correct is that of the individual participant.
5. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the participant's sole responsibility. It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that they have a valid passport, visa and re-entry permit which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities.
6. The Dealer purchases will be verified by BGW Technologies and Panasonic at the end of each month during the Contest Period.
7. If a Participant leaves the employment of the Dealer during the Contest period the participant will immediately no longer be eligible to participate in the Contest.
8. A Participant must notify the Promoter in writing if the Participant wishes to not be included in with the Contest and forfeits all rewards and any rights to any reward upon such cancellation.
9. Travel rewards are not transferrable or redeemable for cash and may not be used for any purpose other than intended under the terms and conditions of the Contest.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected purchases submitted by participants. It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that all submissions and documentation are provided to the Promoter in order to verify the participant's submission.
11. If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or any failure or inability of a customer to use a promotional code for any reason.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any purchases. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any participant benefiting from any tampering with the purchasing process. The Promoter's decision is final.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Contest and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
15. The Promoter is Panasonic Australia Pty Limited ("Panasonic Australia") (ABN 83 001 592 187) of 1 Innovation Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113.
1. The Promoter recognises the importance of privacy of the customer. All information that you provide to us will be retained and disclosed only in accordance with the respective Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
2. The Promoter collects the participant's personal information (name, email address, phone number) in order to conduct the Contest. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not participate in the Contest.
3. Unless otherwise advised, by submitting details under the Contest, each participant agrees that the Promoter and/or its affiliates may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant. The Promoter reserves the right to use customer information to inform the customer on new promotions and new products etc.