Extreme performance - under - Extreme conditions
The AeroPTZ is an environmentally rugged camera designed to meet extreme weather conditions. Using the latest aerodynamic technology and salt-air corrosion resistant glass ¬ber body, the AeroPTZ can withstand the beating from tropical storms, arctic blizzards, extreme hot and cold temperatures, and gale-force winds. Additionally, a unique Panasonic Video Stability Augment System (SAS) delivers superior, high-class hybrid image stabilization for extreme scenes with vibration. Making the AeroPTZ well-suited for ports, cities, highway, transit, airports and other outdoor mission critical environments where failure is not an option.
Back to Featured Products
- Full HD (1080p) 60 fps, 30x zoom lens
- Built-in wiper and Auto defroster
- Wind load durability 216 km/h (135 mph) *(operation) 288 km/h (180 mph) (non-destructive) *Upright position
- Video SAS (Stability Augment System) for high-class image stabilization
- “Sphere vision” provides 360° 3D viewing
(Pan : 360° endless, tilt : 90° to -90°)
Temperature -50 ºC to +60 ºC (-58 °F to +140 °F)*
Natural Silver model only.
Not available IR LED Unit when the temperature is over 55 °C (131 °F).
Gray & Brown model : up to +55 °C (131 °F).
- IP67, IP66, IK10 certified
- Optional IR LED light (up to 150 m/500 feet, zoom interlocking)
- Anti-salt air corrosion protection ideal for seaside operations
- Smart coding mode for additional compression
| More Detailed Information